Botanical gardens, a gigantic oak tree, a giggly couple, silly groomsmen, adorable bridesmaids, & Hawaiian dancers
- all of which were present at Jonnell & Jesus's wedding last October! We started with a romantic first look at the Pacific Palms Resort in the City of Industry. I always love seeing the reaction of the groom seeing his bride for the first time! After that, we had a little fun with the groomsmen & bridesmaids pics- I even got the guys to do a kick line!
Jonnell & Jesus had a lovely ceremony at Saint Joseph's Catholic Church in La Puente. From there, we got to the reception site early to take more romantic pics around the Rancho Santa Ana Botanic Garden & some group shots of the bridal party. The garden is such a wonderful place for stunning portraits! I especially loved the large old oak tree- Jonnell & Jesus specifically wanted to get photos under its canopy. It was a bit of a walk, but well worth it! We snapped photos along the way there & back- so many photo opportunities! It was difficult for me to stop shooting so they could have their grand entrance!
Check out a few of my favorite pics from that day...
Comments (from 2016)
· Parker - I love the look on the groom’s face when he sees his bride drifting their first look! I’ve never been to Rancho Santa Ana Botanical Gardens before, but it looks so beautiful! Such a stunning couple and stunning wedding photography!
· Rebecca Reed - What a fun Rancho Santa Ana Botanical Gardens wedding. I didn’t even know that such a beautiful place existed like the Pacific Palms Resort in City of Industry. The wedding photography perfectly captured the excitement, love and happiness of the couples day.
· Kelly Loeffler - These are beautiful wedding photos at Rancho Santa Ana Botanical Gardens
· Alissa Pagels - Great work Julie! Love the light, the trees, you captured everything beautifully! Their expressions show they were having a great time. This post is a great collection of highlights from their wedding day.
· Sonia Freeman - Adorable wedding couple at the Rancho Santa Ana Botanic Garden! Love the first shot of the bride and groom under the large oak tree!